Wednesday, November 02, 2005

To My Unfortunately Overweight Friend

It's okay if you've doubled (or more) in size, Alicia. Atleast that's the rumor. We still miss you, and your silly laughs. We even miss hearing you say, "Ah, that's sooo cute." Or, "Get out!" To which AJ would always give the foreshadowing response, "I'm Out!!"¹¤

Listen, let's get together and do some jumping-jacks. Yeah, those are good for you. And we can ride bicycles. I have a bicycle. Alicia, we'll get that weight off in no time at all. Then when we're good and buff, we can get AJ and fly down to Sydney on some buddy passes. We can finally go up to Manly Beach together this time.

¹¤Funny, it's as though AJ was trying to tell us something, even then. However, after he courageously exited his wardrobe, he remained covert with respect to his new outting venture. One would ask the question, "AJ, are you gay?" To which he would respond with a question. "What if I said yes?"

I'm proud of you AJ.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Careless...Simply Careless!!! And I love it.