Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My message to god

This may come as a shock to you. If it does, it's your fault for reading it in the first place.

God, I don't believe in you anymore. You either, Jesus! Actually, I haven't believed in you for about two years now. Yeah! How do you like that, bitch?

Just the fact that somebody wrote about you, and keeps talking about you has caused a whole lotta shit to go down. We were fine without you, long before your trouble-making ass showed up. Before you, we did actually have peace on earth. Who'da thunk it??

So, here's what you need to do: Kiss my white ass, get back in your bible, and stop fucking talking to lame-ass freaks.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Oh Jesus...I hope it wasn't me who brought back all the RELIGIONOUS STUFF...you know that I'm all Careless now.