Monday, November 07, 2005

Almost Understimulated

On the 29th of this past August, I published a post entitled Understimulated. If you were one of the person who read the post, you have an idea of how I feel today.....understimulated! It's the same case, and same situation as was the day I created that post, except, luckily, not as dramatic.

By accident, I started taking only 30mg of Adderall XR a day after switching from 60mg per day of generic amphetamines/dextroamphetamines. Adderall XR is much safer than the generic, and because I have only been taking 30mg per day, the withdrawals are not as emphatic.

My doctor called and said that she would be able to write a prescription for me tomorrow. Yay!! So I'm alright for today, I've loaded up on the Ginseng: Get Energy Now from the gas station. I know they are much more dangerous, but hey, I'm not taking them every day. Ease up!

Anyway, love you all, bitches!!!

1 comment:

Alan said...

so you ran out of speed???