Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Enough with the goddamn hurricanes already!

I was wiped out; completely cut off from the outside world (atleast while I was at my office) for seven business days. That's nobody's business! I was a fucking wreck. But now I'm good. I have 106 Million things to catch up on, but whatever.

Now, I'd like to inquire as to who Elphaba and Glinda are. Can anybody fill me in on this? AJ, you had coffee with these fools on Monday, October 24, 2005. This was the first day of my detour off the Information Superhighway, so I'm clueless.

Also, I'd like to extend a special thanks to The Church of Jesus [fuckin] Christ of Latter-Day Saints for dispatching two of their occult recruiters to knock on AJ's door just as he was "spilling his seed" right into a Brawny paper towel.

However, it's too bad that the two hairless virgin men didn't knock ten minutes earlier, or they could have done a three-way around-the-world. Nice!......and stop shaving your balls AJ!!

1 comment:

Alan said...

I don't use Brawney paper towels...that's gross. I'm careless...simply careless.