Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Insane!

Wow! Today has been a nightmare! I'm supposed to be joining a board meeting right now with the Fibromyalgia Association of Houston (FMAH) right now, but there's no way I'll be able to do it. They asked me a couple of weeks ago to come, and I was looking forward to it.

However, our day at the office has been chaos. First, two medical health inspectors surprise us with a visit to the office this morning. They stayed for around four hours. Having to summon obscure paperwork and everything else they were asking for took too much time. Our network printers have been down since Friday, so all of our orders are having to come to us in different ways. Right now our company's California office is printing out our delivery tickets for us, and then faxing those to us.

On top of all that, Dayna has the car and is running errands with Grammy, so I wouldn't be able to get over there anyway.

I need to be working on my essay today, but I haven't had a chance yet. The final draft is due tomorrow. Yikes!

No comments: