Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No porcelain god worshipping.

Jake's response to Champagne, SoCo, Vomit, and Blood:

OH MY MY MY!!!

What a fun time you had...this was simply hilarious!!! I hate when things like that happen with "the drink."

So you didn't or did worship "the porcelain god"??? Where there praise songs GALORE???

My response to Jake:

Actually no, no porcelain god.

Dayna filled our plastic orange trash can from the bathroom with a tid-bit of water and placed it by the bed. Every time I needed to "discharge", I leaned over and let it all out. Dayna -- such a sweetheart taking care of Daddy -- poured and rinsed the trash can out, filled it with a tid-bit more water, and returned it once again to my bedside.

Then she dabbed my face and neck with a cool, damp washcloth. She also made sure I had water to drink and had me drink some each time. After that she covered me back up and nudged me gently back into hangover dreamland. All while having to listen to and tolerate my constant moaning and groaning. (I told her later that the moaning and groaning actually made my stomach feel better and that's why I was doing it.)

Isn't she the best wife??

1 comment:

Alan said...

So basically...it's PRAISE to the ALMIGHTY Dayna!!!

She's a sweetheart!!!