Friday, December 02, 2005

Addicted to Literature

An interesting fact about me that I realized last night. Check this out.

List of [non-children's] books read from December 31, 1981 to July 31, 2005:
  1. The Outsiders
  2. To Kill A Mockingbird
  3. The Lessons of St. Francis
  4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (that was enough of that)

List of [non-children's] books read from August 1, 2005 to December 1,2005:

  1. The End of Faith
  2. Censored 2005
  3. Bushwhacked
  4. The God Gene
  5. The DaVinci Code

...And I am currently in the middle of a book titled Emotional Intelligence, which I should finish by next weekend.

I find it odd that I had little interest in reading books all throughout my adolesence, but once I started reading vigorously back in August, I haven't been able to stop. When you start reading books, it becomes "habit forming." I love it. I encourage you to pick up a good book and plow right into it.

No comments: