Friday, May 12, 2006

GPA 4.0

I made it through my first full semester of school with an 'A'! I'm glad that it's over and that I have some time to relax now. I'm only taking one small class online this summer.

Right now I'm over the Smith's house enjoying their faster internet connection. Zoom! Today, Dayna called me at work from home saying that Hudson was acting crazy, destroying everything and making messes. So I got off work early so that I could come home. Dayna's about six months pregnant right now (with twins) and can't chase him around everywhere. It's getting hard for her to even get out of a chair. So she needs as much help as possible.

It's a good thing that Grammy is coming home with us tonight. She's going to help us out a lot. And when she's there, the apartment rarely gets dirty. Grammy is a mover and a shaker when it comes to cleaning.

I haven't planned anything for Mother's Day yet (two days away) and Dayna didn't like it when she figured that out. I have been so stressed out with everything else (money, bills, health insurance, FMAH, etc.) that I haven't really wanted to think about anything else. It doesn't matter. I'm sure I'll come up with something. If not, the day will come and go just like every other day.

Anyway, it's hot in here and my head is sweating, so I'm getting off now. Save Africa and for god's sake peace in the fucking Middle East.

No comments: