Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A/C's & A+'s

A/C
This morning is the first "back-to-normal" morning since we moved into our new apartment this past weekend. We're still living from boxes spending extra minutes searching for the box that has this or that in it. Normality is slowly coming back to our lives.

Yesterday the A/C was fixed in our new apartment, which was broken when we moved in. Our first night staying there was dreadfully warm, but we made it. Now we're waiting for the oven to be fixed.

A+
Last night I had English class before I went home. I wasn't expecting to receive my research paper back until Wednesday, but Ms Daily returned them last night. I was a little nervous because I didn't think I did so well executing my paper. To my surprise: 97 A+. I was so proud to see that. Here's what Ms Daily wrote:

"Fine work! Essay reflects good use of concessions and refutations...Again, I appreciate the effort you put into this assignment! EPD"

1 comment:

Alan said...

my side thingy works...it's how I got here.

jake