Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bloody Sunday

I'm up at the office this morning sending out an order, so I'm also taking the time to get in some genealogy as well. Even though I have time to do this during the week, there are tons of other things I like to do during the week as well.

I was glad to see that Jake had responded to my last emails to him. I hadn't heard from him in several days. Apparently his "days have been hectic" as he tells me in the email, "we had some coworkers over for dinner on Thursday and spent Wednesday and Thursday trying to get everything ready," then "we went up to [Livingston, Texas] to check on [our new dog] Diego and do some more bonding with him..."

I'm glad that it wasn't an emergency keeping him from posting on his blog,Careless Memories, and our blog, The Keytar Players.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Thanks for promoting me homeboy...I love you. Now find me a gay man to love.