Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday, October 14

Good Morning!

This morning was a usual groggy one. My semi-conscience mind is so used to pressing the snooze button that I don't even realize that I have. I try to wake up at 7:30am, but it works out to be closer to 8:30 or 9:00am. That's not good because I am supposed to be at work at 9:00am; therefore, I am late most of the time. Isn't everybody?

I got an email from AJ that the comments function on my According to JAO blog is not working. I tried to leave a comment myself, and found that when I left the comment, it never shows up on the main page. This sucks because I have to cross reference other templates with that one so that I can find where the problem lies. This will take time.

Wade just told me that Robert will be coming back to Houston for a few days in a couple of weeks. This means I need to get on the ball about organizing the warehouse. As well as try to put something together as far as my report on export documentation and shipping. This is important for me because this will help determine how fast I will be promoted, and my salary raised.

Good news about income though: Wade said yesterday (after a long discussion between him, Robert, Erik, and Tracey) that an increase in our pay for on-call weeks will probably be increasing soon. Perhaps up to $200, up from the $100 we receive now. This doesn't include our bonuses per package. Nice! I need that money.

No comments: